Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 6



Day 6 weight: 230 lb

Exhausted but happy. Two words I don't usually use in the same sentence. Today's P90x workout was probably the most fun yet Kenpo X! Kenpo is a martial arts, which is something I'm used to doing, especially with the jiu-jitsu. Your moving and grooving the whole time and the workout is over before you know it. It is a good cardio workout. I also went to BJJ (brazilian jiu-jitsu) tonight, and had a blast. I was lucky enough to go against one of the best people at the school who had me rolling around like a monkey fighting a tiger. Needless to say I didn't win. But one of the fun things about BJJ is that it isn't necessarily about just making people tap out. A lot of the fun is just transitioning your body to a more advantageous position. Moving your body to a new position is called a "sweep" and it is what I tried to focus on today. I got 1 or 2 nice ones, which I'm proud of. Diet went well, no junk food. I gained .6 lb, which true your weight can fluctuate, but also I ate more yesterday than I normally would. So you live and learn, and I learned to stay true to my diet! So check out the pics, leave a comment, and God Bless. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment