Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 2



Day 2 weight: 232.8 lb

I was pleasantly surprised that I wasn't too sore this morning. Seeing as how I was so sure I would be. Today's P90x routine was Plyometrics, which is jump training. You basically do all these different jumping exercises, like jumping squats and jumping jacks. It is a pretty fun cardio workout. One of the merits of P90x is that the trainer Tony and the cast you do the workout with, are all real people. You see them sweating and struggling just like you, and the occasional corny joke makes you smile when you want to scowl from the workout. No jiu-jitsu today, turns out it is only on weekdays, but monday I'll be back on the floor getting tapped out by 12 year olds. Looking forward to it! Today was pretty laid back as far as the diet goes. Wasn't too difficult as long as you don't think about being hungry. Drinking plenty of water surprisingly DOES help (I was skeptical). Still don't know HOW well it works, but maybe it is a placebo of sorts for not eating. Used "Eww" today as well, when I carpooled my friends to Shanghai Express (chinese food place). Thanks again guys for always finding a way to make it easier ;). Looking forward to what is to come 2moro, I'm sure I'll have more to say when I actually start rolling with these exercises. Hope you hang around to watch me succeed, or get my neck broken by a pre-teen :D. More to come tomorrow! :D Peace, God Bless. P.S. Check out the sexy guy in these photos (growling noise)

1 comment:

  1. Eww to shanghai express? NEVER! General Tsao's chicken all day every day!

    ReplyDelete