Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 9



Day 9

Today was the second round of P90x Plyometrics and it was...........AMAZING! Amazingly challenging that is. I was literally drenched in sweat by the end of the workout. But again, I noticed that I had even more endurance than I had when I previously did the workout. It is those kind of results that make you want to push for even better results. I believe that by the time I am finished with the 90 days, that I will look back and see how much I have improved and be proud of myself. On a sadder note, the US was knocked out today, but hey 4 years we get another shot. It was hard to keep clean eating today, I did snack a little but not to the point where I would feel like I went off the wagon. Still determined to push myself even harder now. Check out the pics. The ones from Day 8 were taken this morning Day 9 this evening, since a camera was not available last evening. Leave a comment if you like, and God bless. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment