Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 3



Day 3 weight :232

Day 3 was working out the glamour muscles. Shoulders, arms and triceps. Okay okay, so my muscles aren't very glamourous, but maybe they will at least be more defined......eventually. Its weird how someone can call a certain muscle glamourous but another one not. Or how anyone can think muscles are that glamourous at all. But then again you never see a guy like me being the main heart throb in movies, we are usually the guy getting blown up in a car chase. Or the goofy guy that makes a lot of jokes. So I guess I fit the bill. Diet went....well lets say it went. Had some delicious food at the Boyce's today, Brother-in-laws parents. Ate great food, but chose healthier options such as no butter or sour cream. They also had homemade ice cream that I caved and ate a little. DELICIOUSO! Worth me not eating anything for the rest of the day. jiu-jitsu tomorrow, and looking forward to it! Bring it on 5 year olds! Other than that pretty relaxing day. Tomorrows workout is Yoga, so you will definitely want to see how I do in that. I'm guessing it wont be as much fun as I think :p. Until then check out the photos and God Bless :D.

1 comment:

  1. Go, Bo!

    Surprised you didn't mention the intense cornhole competition as part of the day's fitness regimen. So glad you and daddy were able to come.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete