Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 4



Day 4 weight: 231.2 lb

YOGA X! That was the workout today, and it was as the title says "intense". I've discovered that Yoga is the part of this exercise regiment that I will struggle with the most. But in a way I'm glad that I'll be able to improve myself in the ways of the yoga. "Gain stretching and balance you will." -Yoda on Yoga. Diet has been going well. If you diet long enough you discover that the times you were "hungry" before, weren't really times you were TRULY hungry. Not that I have been dieting long, but it is something I've noticed. Didn't go to BJJ tonight, but I'm planning on showing up for the afternoon class tomorrow! I think Yoga will be the one exercise that I don't really look foward to doing, however, you get to do the typical "OOOHHHMMMMSSSS" at the end, so it kinda cracked me up. Check out the pics and leave a comment. Peace, and God Bless :D.

3 comments:

  1. Yoga! I like yoga :) OHMs are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yoda yoga comment cracked me up. Then it made me think of The Office scene with Michael and Holly. :D

    ReplyDelete